University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship: A financial assistance towards academic pursuits is the best thing that could ever happen to any students who demonstrate academic excellence. You are hereby invited to apply for Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship offered at University of Toronto. This is applicable to international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
This Scholarship is available to International Undergraduate students in any college or faculty with financial need and demonstrated academic excellence and community leadership.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Toronto, Canada
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Toronto, Canada
Scholarship Type: Educational award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Educational Support
Subject Eligibility: Various Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Also See: Daemen College Presidents Scholarship for Global students 2020/2021
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate students in various courses offered at the University.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Toronto, Canada
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Toronto’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Equally Check: Lester B. Pearson International Students Scholarship at University of Toronto[Updated]
Application Procedures for University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship
As part of the application process for this opportunity, candidates are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Toronto. Thereafter, applicants can get enrolled by applying through the University of Toronto (Hong Kong) Foundation selection committee.
Application Deadline: November 7, 2020
Visit the Official website for further details